Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015 was a heckuva year!

Wow. The year is drawing to a close, and I have to say it was quite a year for me. I mean, I did that having-a-baby thing. That was pretty big.


I did do other stuff in 2015. I ran (speed-walked) a 5K with my bestie Libby, celebrated my 3rd wedding anniversary with Mike, went to see an amazing Decemberists concert, and had horrible photos of me featured in our local newspaper several times regarding the library. I also did fun stuff with my kid like taking her to the apple orchard, dressing her up as an ewok for Halloween (I was Leia), and celebrating her first Thanksgiving and Christmas.


Also there was seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens on opening night. Ahhhhmazing.

And Avery met her first Stormtrooper. Your life is not complete until you meet a real, live Stormtrooper.

I tell ya, 2015 is going to be a tough year to top! But I have high hopes for big things in 2016. Let's make it a year to be the best versions of ourselves we can be, and to show kindness to others and ourselves!





No comments:

Post a Comment